Thursday, May 10, 2012

She Said...He Said

Driving home from Bellevue last night abut 8:20pm, we witnessed the most beautiful sunset.  Bright orange with clouds overhanging giving off a brights gold orange underlining.  then above the clouds and to the east pink hues turning to lavender, purple and dark purple-blue.  Off in the distance rain falling from dark purple blue clouds.  As we got closer it actually looked like purple rain falling... It was really something.

She Said (me):
"WOW, this is the most beautiful sunset that I have seen in a long, long time.  Look over there, a Rainbow! "

He Said (Conrad):
"Yes, let's go to Ireland!  So we can get the pot of GOLD!"

She Said: "Just look long and hard at that sunset, and maybe you will remember it a long time."

He Said:  "I will.  It will be like bubble gum that is old and stuck on the carpet that someone walked on - that is how hard I will remember this."

This is my silly wonderful boy.  I had to write this down so I would never forget this moment.
BrittanyLane said...

Haha! So funny. Sometimes it's remarkable to catch a glimpse of how their minds see the universe.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.