Thursday, October 24, 2013

MAMBI Pocket Pages: Quick Cards!

MAMBI Pocket Pages: Quick Cards!

I am over the moon for the Me and MyBig Ideas "MAMBI" Pocket Pages!!
If you want cute and are short on time, these pocket pages can be trimmed
to be perfect cards!

Just grab some of your fave papers -or some fave scraps, 
which I did as well, maybe add some bling, 
and here you go!

ALSO Check out the MAMBI Live Creatively 
Blog for more ideas!

This frames sentiment with this star really caught my eye.
I am sure you can recreate this look as well 
with stamps or other supplies!

GET Creative, BE inspired!!!
Have FUN!!









Shannon J said...

These are just so fun! What a great way to jazz up some great cards!! Oh, and I keep forgetting to tell you, I love the little changes to your blog!! :)

Kay Miller said...

My heavens!! You made all of these with one kit? These are fabulous!! Love love that frame in the top one! These are really awesome Kimberly!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.