Friday, October 25, 2013

twinkle twinkle: Festive Friday!

twinkle twinkle: Festive Friday!

Well folks, Festive Friday only has 2 more challenges
before a haitus.  I love this challenge!
WOW, if you have
been playing like me for some time, you are seriously 
loving all of the cards you have made from the seriously inspirational and wonderful
and challenge cues!!

What I love about this DT is that it is so diverse.  
You have designers that are clean and simple, and you have layered
loveliness, shabby chic, and also modern playfulness.
You can not go wrong with is group
 because whatever your style is,
 they have the feel good inspiration for ya!
Because, let me tell you, my style is all over the place!


I adore the Ali Edwards and the Papertrey Inks Sets,
so why not combine them?

For today, I have a elegant sparkly CAS.
ENJOY your inner creativity!




Papertrey Ink Holiday Cheer Stamp Set      Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Jingle all theWay
 


Versamrk Dazzle Frost          Judikins Diamond Sparkle Embossing Powder

Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones


Posting to: Festive Friday 

Kristie Goulet said...

EEEK! Kimberly this is so beautiful. I love this set!!

Ardyth said...

Loving this wreath in silver and blue and perfectly paired with that TT sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Shannon J said...

I love the twinkle and the sparkle!! It's like those gems were made for that stamp set!! So gorgeous! Your friends and family who will be receiving all of your Christmas creations are all just so lucky!

Joni Andaya said...

Wow!!! So pretty Kimberly :)

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness, isn't this just fabulous!! It's just all sparkly and Christmasy!! I love it! Now I must go shopping, because that Ali Edwards set HAS to be mine!! haha!!

Laurie Unger said...

Love the bling!!!I just got this stamp set and you've given me inspiration! TFS

Geri said...

GORGEOUS in the blue and silver, Kimberly! And the sentiment is so sweet with it! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for another great Festive Friday project!!!

Linda said...

So pretty. Love the sparkle.

None None said...

Such a gorgeous sparkly wreath!! I wouldn't mind having a real life version of this wreath hanging on my front door this winter! ;)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Kimberly, this one is just stunning! I love your enthusiasm for our challenge, thank you so much for all your support!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.