Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hero Arts -Blue and Chartreuse!

Hero Arts -Blue and Chartreuse!

Just an indulge card....
Loved sponging the blues on stamps!
Instead of tossing them away, I made this card with scraps........

Using Sketch#3




Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------

Michelle said...

I am completely blown away by these cards that you've made with these stamps. The colors are amazing. I've seen those stamps before, but I've never seen them used like this. You've got a real eye for color. Very artistic. Beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

Kim...first I love the use of the sketch I choose the same one too the sketch number 3 and your flower your choice of the paper all all I love it...really stunning card...see you on my Last post..you will see I am choosing also the same sketch but I used my butterfly stamp from Hero Arts..hope you like to leave me some love dear..miss you...hugs...Monika

~amy~ said...

Yes, this is lovely...the colors pack a punch!

Beth said...

Ooh I love everything about this - gorgeous flowers and colours :-)

Beth xx

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful! LOVE the blue yellow and black!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow a whole lot of beautiful Kimberly!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, fabulous colourwork and another great card! Jo x

Happy Dance said...

Wow! What an amazing card, Kimberly! Love the black 'graffiti' panel against the chartreuse. And those flowers...Oh my goodness! Those are absolutely stunning. Really wonderful card. Bev

Kelly Griglione said...

Seriously great color combo, Kimberly! Way to BE BOLD!!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you inked these flowers...so much depth and richness in the colors! Beautiful design, and perfect for the sketch challenge!

cm said...

Your 'just an indulge' card is nothing short of stunning! Love the depth of colour in your flowers, and the pairing with yellow and black is amazing! Eye for design, my friend, YOU have the eye for design! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.