Sunday, October 12, 2014

Top Dog Dies -Sunday FUN DAYS!

Thanks for coming to my Weekly
Post for Top Dog Dies!

Today I am sharing a
NEW RELEASE Die
The Top Dog Dies Scalloped Frame and
Mat Die Set
Perfect for making shaker after shaker card!

Top Dog Dies Celebrates it's 1st Birthday 
this month - Hooray!
Check out Top Dog Dies ---1st Birthday!!
Check out SAVINGS (HERE)

This means savings!



Top Dog Dies Scalloped Frame and Mat Die Set




What could be a better pairing with the PTI Make it Market Sprinkles Kit?

I hope you are able to get crafty this weekend!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Jane said...

Brilliant! On first looking I didn't realise it was a shaker card and I love that about it because sometimes shakers can look so cumbersome. Loving the colours and hearts, just so pretty!

~amy~ said...

Such an AWESOME shaker card! I LOVE it, the colors are FAB.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Stunning shaker card - love the bold, bright colours.
Caroline xxx

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!! I am so happy that you are finalist for IMAGINE Crafts!! It is a great team to be on!!! :)

cm said...

Your shaker is simply marvelous! You and Top Dog are such a perfect match; a harmonious relationship, indeed!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.