Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Tropical ColourQ - Retro Sketch




Well..well.well 
My hubby gave me a gift of credit at
MFT!  
WOW.
The sentiment set and the tropical blooms are just
perfect for ColourQ and Retro Sketches!!!
Fun to have just received them...
Yes BEFORE Christmas...
So I can play on vacation... 
He GETS ME.
He really gets me....
Yay.
My vacation is crafting... 
Though for my longer vacation on New Years
I actually plan to clean my craft room.
It looks like the tasmanian devil was let loose in there.


















Excited to be a Top Dog Dies Member.
Stop by and check out the interview I did with them here.


====================================================




Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Anonymous said...

Its a beautiful card! I love the way you've used the colors!

Sylvia said...

So bold, Kimberley, love your design! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ and Happy Holidays!

Vicki Dutcher said...

DH did GOOD! Lovely card - those bold flowers are awesome~

~amy~ said...

Love your fun tropical card and wahooooo for the gift card!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

A real WOW card - enjoy your gift card - well done hubby - you know your wife's needs...! Happy Holidays to you Kimberley!

Karen Letchworth said...

Beautiful work, Kimberly! Congrats on your designing with TDD.
For another SUPER FUN ANYTHING GOES challenges, please join us at Word Art Wednesday. There are great prizes every week. You can find us here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

I hope you will join us!
Karen

Joyce said...

This is so happy and bright. I really looks like 'YOU'. So happy that you have such a thoughtful husband. Off to check out your interview.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is wonderful. So bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Linda said...

Beautiful card Kimberly

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly both of your cards for RetroSketches are fantastic designs. Loveo the bold colours on this one. Thank you for sharing with us at RetroSketches--Merry Christmas!

Monika Reeck said...

Kimberly dear...I loooveee that sentiment and so great using the color Q colors...so summery feel on your card..luv this..

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! Love the patterns and texture! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.