Monday, January 5, 2015

The Challenge #22 - January 5th



Hello The Challenge Lovers!

We are starting to get a following.
If you are curious, please know that you do NOT have to use the sketch, or you do NOT have to use the colors.
It is Sketch - OR - Colors.
I know that can throw people a little.
Whheeeeew, now that that is out of the way!

I have a FUN card that uses some Jolee's Boutique stickers.
I am MOST definitely a sticker fan.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these felted stickers and 
really vowed to use them when I bought them.

This sketch was perfect to show them off!
I have mostly used the colors, there are a few spatters
of blue in one bloom, however I feel it 
really sets off the design nicely.

I have not been that social in Blogland lately.. 
I have been on a 5 day vacation and revamped my craft
space.  I WILL show photos soon.  Right now it is
pretty late and dark here....
A winning resolution.... 

I hope you join us at The Challenge, lovely colors, 
SUPER fun sketch too!

See you HERE!



Welcome to The Challenge! Every other week we bring you a colour/sketch combo! You are welcome to combine the colours and sketch or just use one part of the challenge! It is totally up to you! The design team have created inspiring samples to get you into the crafting mood! Come and join us!





Jolee's Boutique Stickers!


Check out the Design Team!!!!


- Lesley Croghan  (Creator)
Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud -
- Kimberly Wiener---And Me too!!!!!!!
Lynn Putt of The Queen's Scene
Nancy Salkeld of  Soul Stampin' Designs
Veronica Zalis of  So Many Stamps so Little Time
And also welcoming - Kim Heggins of Cupcakes, Cards and Kim

============================
Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)



~amy~ said...

So when are you going to come over here? :)
I can't wait to see pics!
Your card is gorgeous...where are those gorgeous embellies from? AND who makes that wonderful green patterned paper?

Lynn Put said...

How pretty! Love the patterns and layers along with the lovely Jolee's stickers.
Looking forward to seeing your revamped stamping space.

Joyce said...

Fantastic card.I love those gorgeous flowers you used.

Maura said...

Oh, my gosh, those stickers are fabulous - so delicate and detailed with those dots (not quite sure what they are, but they are gorgeous). Love how you put it all together.

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this!!! Those flowers are amazing. Just posted my card for the challenge. ;)

Lori said...

This is fabulous! I love how you used those detailed layered stickers here.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.