Thursday, February 7, 2019

Day 7 - The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge



We have had a cold spurt here and snow and 
icy roads,  A SNOW Day!  
My boy was, and is, an Angel and scraped our
walkway and spent a ton of time helping my husband fix the
garage door.  I take my mom to chemo every week and we trek through the garage, every week it is an epic event for me to get the door to stay down.  It is like it is laughing.. Seriously after 20 times of going halfway up and then back down, I lose it and it sets my mood to be grumpy when I should be better for my mom.
Finally it is fixed.  Yay!  Small miracles!

Penny Black with Koi watermarker brushes.
Penny Black Stamp Sets:
Demure 40-375, Kind Words 30-226
I just love that blue green,
Teal is my favorite color.


=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.