Sunday, August 11, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard - With Deepest Sympathy


Polka Dot Orchard Guest Designer!



Hello Digital Fans!

Today I am Featuring the 
" Wander Often" 
Digital Stamp Set available at Polka Dot Orchard.

This Koi image is so lovely and hopeful.

I have been experimenting on backgrounds lately.  Trying out different techniques for alcohol markers.  
For this background I made random 
groupings of circles 
bunched together and then repeated 
in light and darker colors.
I hope you are inspired to try a new background technique!


Check out all of the sweet designs at 
 Some of mine are available there too!




image 0


image 0

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.