Thursday, February 24, 2022

FUSION Card Challenge - Fox in the Fall



Fall & FUSION
Friendly...fox...fun...fields.. fences.

Searching for inspiration to use some of my mass collection of Hello Bluebird stamps led me to the FUSION color palette.  
Perfect for a friendly Fall card!




Inspired by the wonderful FALL colors 
of the current 
FUSION card challenge.

(Hello my old teamies...)
Ages ago it seems, but like yesterday I was a DTeamie on FUSION.  Of course one of MY ALL TIME FAVE card challenges.
You guys ROCK!



 I pulled out the Pumpkin Time Stamp for the great Fox with the wheelbarrow, and the sentiment is from the Fall Banner Buddies Set, atop the Farmland Background Stamp. 

I’m pretty sure I’ve been avoiding using them as I literally took hours coloring this up!!!!
 I do love how it turned out.

=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 



=============================================
 

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, Kimberly! It looks like a page from a storybook!

Laurie Unger said...

Beautiful use of the color palette. Thank so much for sharing this over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

Linda Callahan said...

Wow your coloring is fabulous! Delightful scene! So glad you shared it at Fusion!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.