Friday, February 4, 2022

Holly Jolly - Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge - with Hearts!

 

Joining in the fun at the Caffeinated Christmas 

Card Challenge again. 

One of my most FAVE stamps sets is the Mama Elephant set - Me & My Yeti!  

If I saw him coming towards me with a hot coffee or latte, yum, he's my new buddy!




The winner of the a Prize Package valued at $50 from Pink and Main will be a random draw.  We will also be announcing our Top Three Picks.  The Top Three Picks will be invited back as Guest Designers for the April Challenge.

SPONSOR:  Pink & Main









=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

======================================

~amy~ said...

awwww...so cute Kimberly! Love your scenery.
Thanks for linking up to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

htondre@aol.com said...

Eek this is such a super cute coffee card. Love it. Drop by or coffee contest and join in. http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/2022/01/happy-february-with-holleys-blog.html?m=1

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.