Thursday, August 3, 2023

08.03.23 Picket Fence Studios Just a Note

 Good morning! 

 I am caffeinated (Finally) now.  I am having Keurig Cinnabon flavored coffee with Coconut creamer.  YES... definitely a sweet tooth on this gal.

I bought this Picket Fence Studio stamp and have been aching to ink it up.  I knew I wanted some "Fallish" colors. I didwant the colors to be on the brighter side, rather than subdued.

 Making her jacket a dark orange makes me feel like she could be walking through some fall leaf covered streets sipping her favorite latte... YES!


Did you see I am guesting on the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog?  The challenge this week is STAMP Act - so anything stamped!  

YOU GOT THIS --- Join us, will be totally great to see your creativity today!










Supplies
Picket Fence Studios: BFF Ruby Girl Stamp

==========================================



My next post on CLCB is 08/15

JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:




Leanne said...

Awesome you put another card on our blog way to go love the image and the coloring...Nicely done!

Leanne DT/KCC

cm said...

WOW! Your Ruby Girl is absolutely stunning in her fall attire! She's definitely sporting an autumn vibe. ! LOVE this! Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Hues!
hugs~c

Nancy said...

Kimberly, Your Ruby Girl stamp looks ready for all things Fall and I am too! Anything to escape this heat! Love the subtle background and the bold greeting. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues and your coffee sounds absolutely delicious. I apologize for my late visit but just getting caught up on life after vacation!

Sheri Gilson said...

How fun! Love the fun design and use of the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.