Thursday, August 10, 2023

08.10.23 Inspired By - HOORAY Lawn Fawn Baby Card!

 This card is going out to my Cousin's daughter who has just had a sweet baby boy!  I had the HOORAY Lawn Fawn die cut already in my available stash, however didn't want to do a birthday card. I was thinking more of a CONGRATS for a newborn.  

Inside I've written, Congrats on your newest addition!


Supplies:
WeR Memory Keepers Quilted Embossing Folders
Lawn Fawn Huge Hooray Die
Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate More Critters Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate More Critters Die Set










=============================
My next post on CLCB is 08/15

JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:

~amy~ said...

THIS is darling!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!

Laurel said...

This is so adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.