Saturday, November 18, 2023

11.18.23 Hero Arts Challenge - Thanks for Being a Friend

Well... I am back to the land of the living.  
ALMOST recovered from COVID.  Man, I was almost convinced that this household would never get it... Alas, it hit me HARD.  

No worries, I am BACK at the challenges again.  This time I am playing along with the awesome team of Hero Arts.  The challenge is Thank you for Being a Friend.  

 
I blended Neon Blue ink on the bottom half of a 4 x 5.25 mixed media paper panel.  I stamped the sentiment with my MISTI directly on the panel and the butterfly image on a separate sheet of Neenah Solar White paper with Intense Black ink.  The panel was adhered to a card base with 4.2 x5.25 black cardstock. I fussy cut the butterfly and colored with alcohol markers.  I added double sided foam tape to the butterfly and adhered it to the card.


Hero Arts Supplies:

COPICS: G00, BG57,B05,YR09,R37







========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:

Kailash said...

Beautiful. Thank you for playing in the Stay Crafty With A Blog Named Hero Challenge!

Icardink said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along in the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero.

Essie said...

I love your card!! Thanks so much for joining us on the stay crafty with up blog hero challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.