Sunday, November 19, 2023

11.19.23 Jingle Belles Meets Peace on Earth Challenge with Penny Black


Well, I was DARED to enter a few challenges. Challenge ACCEPTED.  

I have never inked up this Penny Black "Tannenbaum" Tree cling set before, and glad I did.  It gives a very PAINTERLY feel my husband says.  He is totally right.  I think he wants to steal this card.  He gets first right of refusal on ALL of my cards.  I love his enthusiasm in all my card making adventures!
He is such a GEM.  Love him to bits.


 





SUPPLIES:
Penny Black Trees (Cling) Tannenbaum (3 Trees)
Penny Black Sentiment (Wood Mount) Wishing you all the JOY.HOPE.and Wonder of Christmas
Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers, Prize Ribbon, Blueprint Sketch
Sakura White Gel Pen (10)
Versamark Black Ink



Posting to these challenges -
(1) Jingle Belles (You guys rock, so my theme is bases on your LOGO TREES 
Distressed and moody -(But in BLUE!)
(2) ALLSORTS - Hey IT's CHRISTMASTIME (Yay!)
(3) Penny Black Saturday Challenge (LOVE Penny Black ANYTHING GOES!)
(4) 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Winter Countryside
(5) Peace on Earth Challenge - My crafty pal in crime- dared me to enter, that enabler!! Lol)



Jingle Belles - JB2324

 



========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
My Feature is called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:



brenda said...

Lovely inking for your pretty Winter scene, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a gorgeous stamp and card design. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Darlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I totally agree with hubby!! Beautifully done! So glad you accepted the dare and maybe you'll even come back again and again! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Mervi said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!
Dt Mervi

Rosmarie said...

I absolutely agree with your husband, Kimberly! So glad you inked up those beautiful "Tannenbaum" stamps and joined in on 52CCT this week. Thank you so much! Rosi x

Valentina B said...

Woow, such a gorgeous winter scene with a winter night sky!
Love the pretty colours and the whole card desing with a warm Christmas sentiment. Thank you for joining us a 52CCT theme challenge, Valentina DT

lauren bergold said...

Such a beautiful card, I love how you've incorporated the trees and layout from the banner and made them your own... in that gorgeous blue! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun; hope to see you again in 2024!

SmilynStef said...

Painterly tree indeed, absolutely lovely ... my hubby is a huge supporter too and it means a lot ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles. Hope you'll join our holiday fun in 2024!

Susan said...

Love the rich blues in your card! Fabulous card design to create a wonderful chilly winter scene. It's a beautiful take on our mood board. Thank you so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

Helen said...

Beautiful card - fabulous stamping!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.