Thursday, May 16, 2024

05.16.2024 - The Color Hues Challenge


Hello there fellow card lover!!

Sometimes you have to work with what you have.  I mean the Copic markers I had on hand.  I combined several colors to get a deep coral and Teal Blue for this challenge.  Though now it looks orange and blue-green.... Ugghgg

My mojo is terrible, and I'm pushing hard do create.  I'm not happy with the lighter greens, it was a shade of light blue when I colored, then some light green came in there....sometimes the colors mix, how they mix.... My mom loves it
 - so that makes it great.








If you popped by -Thank you!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!

 

Hannelie said...

Hi Kimberly! This is absolutely gorgeous! I would never guess you are struggling creatively at the moment because this is truly beautiful and I am so happy to see you in the Color Hues gallery!

Stef Perry said...

We're always our worst critics, that's for sure. But don't be! I think your butterfly is gorgeous! The blend of the teal from dark to light is wonderful and I love the texture of the coral that you achieved! This is a beautiful CAS card and I'm so glad you were inspired to play along with us at Color Hues, Kimberly!

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous! I see no struggle! That is what is so great about Color Hues it is any hue of that color and you have done a wonderful job with this pairing. Thanks for starting the galley off strong!

Karen said...

Your card is the first in the gallery, and it's a beauty! Our challenge is all about the hues, and you've just rocked the coral and teal! This butterfly is stunning and your CAS design shows it off perfectly! Thanks for sharing it with us at Color Hues!

~amy~ said...

Yay! This is beautiful! That butterfly is so pretty!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Kimberly I think this turned out lovely! The shades of teal and coral just shine my friend. Remember it is the color HUES! Copic marker are wonderful for bringing in all the hues! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

JulieP said...

This is gorgeous Kimberly!!! Like the others said, we are all about the hues and your card fits perfectly. Such a wonderful sentiment and I really like the circle background. Thanks so much for playing with my color combo here at Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card! Love the large butterfly and your take on the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.