Thursday, May 16, 2024

05.16.2024 - Hammy Birthday Cake Party

 


I received the cutest birthday cards this year.  One was so cute and I really wanted to make one similar with cute Mama Elephant images.  

I haven't chosen the sentiments that I really want to use yet, and I am thinking of adding sequins on it to make a "faux" shaker.

I was very disappointed with my coloring, the cake colors didn't turn out like I thought, but hey, I'm a night crafter, it happens - so I added a cover panel as an added pop open surprise!







Supplies:
- Mama Elephant - Party Scene Coverplate Die
- Altenew 3D Embossing Folder - Modern Lines



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!


Inkyfingers said...

I simply love this fabulous peep-through design! You've framed it perfectly so the inside is a wonderful surprise and that image is soooo cute. I think your colouring is perfect for this storybook-type image.

Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.