Tuesday, October 1, 2024

10.01.2024 Coffee Loving Papercrafters! ---INTERNATIONAL COFFEE DAY ------

::::::::::::::PRIZES:::::::::::::::

If you popped over from the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog, and HOPPED all the hops 

(it's not that long of a list) 

See  below for details & prizes.

Here is my International Coffee Inspiration!




All of the details of my cards are on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!


::::::::::::::PRIZES:::::::::::::::

Comment on this post and tell me:

"I Hopped all the Hops" 

once you complete the National Coffee Day Hop: HERE


:::::::::PRIZE LIST::::::::: 


Grand Prize: $25 SSS Gift Code

(1st) Coffee Lover Prize Package

(2nd) Winter Package Prize Package

(3rd) Friend Stamp Set Prize

Special Thanks Prizes:

(1) Love Die Set - 5 different winners!


Grand Prize!



===============================================



(1st) Coffee Lover Prize 
===============================================



(2nd) Winter Package Prize
===============================================



(3rd) Friend Stamp Prize
===============================================

Special Thanks Prizes:

(5) Love Dies



  Thanks for stopping by!!


========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog!

Here are the 2024 dates:

Becca Yahrling said...

I hopped all the hops!
Your cups are so beautiful!! If only they were real cups - I'd buy a set. :-) With all the glitter drops, I thought they were shakers, but they aren't. Sooo fun! And you are so very generous with your giveaways - thank you!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

ANGY HUGHES: Top It Off Tuesday with Kimberly : Happy International Coffee Day – Arched Floral Trio
these are so cute and cheery- it tok me awhile but I did get to all the stops and commented on the hop!

Lucy E. said...

I hopped all the hops, but not sure if I left comments on all, so not sure if that counts. Your decorative tea cups are beautiful! I have that die and need to get it out! Thanks for the inspiration!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Denise Bryant:Top It Off Tuesday with Kimberly : Happy International Coffee Day – Arched Floral Trio
Love the way you decorated the cups! So pretty with the floral arches! Happy International Coffee Day!

I hopped all the stops! Great blog hop!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.