Wednesday, October 2, 2024

10.02.2024 Case Me A Christmas Card 2024 - Michelle Lupton Series

Michelle Lupton's Case me a Christmas Card Series



I am so exited to join Michelle in the 2024 Case me a Christmas Card Series.

I literally popped up the second I was invited and already had a card in mind, and went to it right away!!!  I actually have several cards of hers in mind - she is so VERY inspiring!

If you are not familiar with the FABULOUS Michelle Lupton - you can find her creations in Instagram: Michelle Lupton


Here is the post link where Michelle CASE's my card!  =  LINK to Michelle


I selected to use her exact design!!!
My card is on the LEFT, and hers is showing from her Instagram


Here is the card of Michelle's that I have CASE'd
and can be found on this blog post:

LOVE the vibrant blue of Michelle's card


I chose green to capture more of a 
Christmas vibe


Using Ardyth' LIMES Acronym for CASE'ing a Card : 
(SEE here) 

LList : Centered tone on tone, white side borders, large word sentiment and smaller banner sentiment.
I - Include - I included a black sentiment onto a white banner type strip, a centered colored strip with tone on tone, as well as large word die cut.
M - Modify - I modified by coloring in gradients with a copic on the leaves.
E - Exclude - I excluded the (vellum) layer underneath the large word die.
S - Spin - My spin was using gold embellishments inside the berries instead of random, and using green instead of blue as the focal color.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the LIMES went, I was not far enough away on her design at all. But it is an approved (by her) tribute, so I am happy with it.

Here is a second card of Michelle's that I have Cased


And here is my version of her card as a Christmas card.





Hope you are inspired to create!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can also be found on the 
with my Top it Off Tuesday Feature!
Here are the 2024 Dates!


Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!


Michelle Lupton said...

Gorgeous cards! Love those 3D embossing folders. Thank you so much for being my guest 😊

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.