Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Crafts - Halloween Card 2011

Martha Stewart really has some excellent Halloween crafts like ribbon, invitations, stickers this year. I bundled up on quite a bit, and still wanted more, I actually had to look at my full armload, and be selective and put some back.. (wah, really I wanted everything!)

This card from an invitation and adhered to .99 note cards.  The invitations were spendy, But I fell in love with the skeleton art on a creme crackled background that I just HAD to have it!  I knew I would use all of the artwork on them for something.

I sent this cardto a wonderful card artist and Halloween aficionado!
I look forward to spending some time making more cards soo!
BrittanyLane said...

Cool card!

printing samples said...

That is wonderful card! I like your creativity. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Halloween in advance!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.