Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ahhh the weekend..

Sunny day.  Eggs benedict w/fruit.  Nice way to start the day.




We came back from breakfast to a neighbors garage sale. The neigbors mother passed 5 months ago, being an avid deer collector, she left so many things to them. I picked up a few.  This very old, and very little giraffe planter.  It is now in it's new home on a shelf in my craft room.  I mean really, how sweet is it?!
  I picked up a few. The white deer will look awesome at Christmas next to the large white glittered pillar candles I have.
Conrad bought this really great red alarm clock.  Of course since my kichen is all red, I immediatley wanted it  when he showed my. Scott said that he had one just like it when he was about Conrad's age too.
Conrad loves reading Calvin & Hobbs while he waitts for breakfast.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.