Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WHAT’S REAL RIGHT NOW are these words: This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind…let it be something good. Author Unknown.

Ali Edwards posted this on her blog sometime last year.  It resonated with me, and I remember clearly what I was thinking when I read these words.
I hope that you are inspired as well.
Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment about your story too! It's encouraging & I know I am not the only one who has gone thru a mess in life. Blessings to you too!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.