Friday, April 20, 2012

A Week in the Life 2012 : Side by Side with Ali Edwards

The Project Life: A week in the Life begins April 23-27th.

This weekend I will do the final preparing and planning for the 2012 Week in the Life.  A Week in the Life is a memory and daily documenting process by Ali Edwards that highlights the everyday blessings in our daily adventures.   You begin by taking several photos and jotting notes and any other observations throughout the week and bind them all together using full page and baseball journal card size page protectors.
 I absolutely love the journal card size (especially placing photos, etc. in the protector pocket pages !).

I have always used a smaller scale style in my memory keeping/scrap booking, especially with my mini albums.  So this project, is absolutely perfect for me.

I will use the clear binders from Office Depot $5.29 this way I can add a photo insert into the very front cover.  Other than that, I will keep to the other supply list of We R memory Keepers Page Protectors and Ali Edwards Digital "WITL" Templates 2012.Week In The Life Layered Template Set 8.5x11 Vol. 04


Funness - Are you in?
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.