Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cards & Copics


Conrad and I had the best time today visiting the Seattle A Muse Rubber Stamp Store.
I broke down and bought a few Copic Markers for blendable coloring on inked images.  They had a buy 12 get a cheaper price.  And with the cute stamp kits I purchased, I need them to color the little critters.



This is the card I made for my mom my first go at the markers.
Love, Love, Love the Sailboat stamp. 
The second I saw it I wanted to stamp striped and dotted paper and make this card.  Easy breezy card.


This card is inspired from the AMuse catalog and Card Ideas book.  
Their version has a pearl for the gem and a large cream knot ribbon for my smaller striped one.




BrittanyLane said...

ooooo... jealous. I love Copic markers. I had a really nice set of art markers years ago, and my cute little kiddies destroyed them just lately. I've been lusting after a new set. One of these days.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I admit these guys are spendy.... I am on "HOLD" for craft spending...

Hopefully you are feeling well these days! (referring to the bump)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.