Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The little toys on the softie book were so adorable that I had to doodle them up.
This is a one of a kind art card, I absolutely love it.

I just relish the way the texture of the cardstock brings them to life just a little.

Makes me think hard about designing my own stamps....

Such cuties


I was sad to see Paper Source in Bellevue leave.  In the final days, I scooped up some great deals.  This book was 50% off and there were also some button making kits too.  I know a few crafty friends and thought these are perfect.

For this book, I actually thought of one gal in particular whose birthday was yesterday.  If I had any inclination to sew, I would sew the little tooth pillow in a NY second.
Anonymous said...

hmm, I know someone whose birthday was yesterday and I bet she will LOVE IT!!!! :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.