Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yes, even more cards...

What can I tell you?  I have been wanting to make another Crabby Card for sometime..
 I may still change it up.
And awhile back I purchased the spiders. They come in a pack of six, so they are a bargain and perfect for a card kit.  The Bazil pleated dictionary trim was so cool I had to do a card with it.  The diecut cards with the circle cut, they were on sale so I was ready to go.




Spooky Black Spider Card:
Recollections (Michael's Crafts) Black Die cut embossed cards
Bazil Basics Perfectly Pleated - Dictionary
Color Box Black Ink
Punches: Martha Stewart Seal anywhere, 1&1/4 scallop 
Papers: Orange card stock, cream script tissue papers (Michael's)
Ribbons: Celebrate It Halloween Orange grosgrain with black stitching, black with black ruffle edging.
Tan & Black Ribbon (Ben Franklin)
Jolee's Black Glitter Spider
Stamp: JosephineKimberling for Impress: "Wishing you all kinds of Spooky"





Crabby Card:
Stamps: AMuse Crab, AMuse Sorry I've been CRABBY!"
Ink: Colorbox Glacier Ice, Black
Papers: Kraft, Impress Mini Clouds, Red polka Dot on white card stock
Impress brads set
Stabilo Boss Red Pen

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.