Friday, May 17, 2013

MERCI: Avery Elle

 
MERCI: Avery Elle
 
There is a challenge on the Averie Elle Blog.
 
(this is my first post there...so I hope I do ok..)
 
I have been waiting to ink my new Averie Elle Stamps, though this challenge
 is all Blue and Watery...
I went darker and deeper and richer
on my colors.
The new (to me) Memento Midnight Sky is a lovely color.
 
These colors are my mother's favorite. 
Dark rich
 blues fused with Turquoise


Supplies:
Stamps: Avery Elle Petals and Stems, and All Squared up Sets
Inks: Versamark Midnight Sky, Deep Ocean
Memento Bahama Blue
 
 

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Dang, girl! Do you ever sleep? lol! You are SOOO creative!

This is one of my favorites.
You're my stamping hero. :)

Gillian R said...

oh wow, this is so gorgeous

Avery Elle said...

What a pretty interpretation of the photo. Fabulous!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.