Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sweet Christmas Wishes: Festive Friday

Sweet Christmas Wishes: Festive Friday
 
Festive Friday is your chance to fit in a Christmas Card in your weekly Challenges.
Get AHEAD of the holidays, really, you can! 
 
You will have a serious fist full of cards if you start now (!)
And is as fun as you want it to be!
 
So what the hey, join in!
 
 The current Festive Friday trigger cue is : "SWEET"
 
I will post this to CASology as well, the CUE Card is Hexagons!
I want them to see that you can use this folder for anything!
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin' Up! Hexagon Embossing Folder
Stamps: E8612 Comfort Cocoa Alesa Baker Designs for Impression Obsession
Sentiment: C8638 Sweet Wishes Alesa Baker Designs for Impression Obsession
 
 

Posting to: Festive Friday
 
Posting to: CASology
 
 
Meredith MacRitchie said...

WOW - I love your huge advertisement for our challenge! I am just so glad you're as excited about getting ahead as we are :)

I LOVE your card - the hexi embossing is gorgeous, and I love the cup of hot cocoa - a great way to be 'sweet'!

Thanks for playing with us again!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous card-i love it !
Fabulous design-and your embossing really sets it all off :)
Nessa xx

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, you are so right...you CAN use that awesome embossing folder for anything! What a great Christmas card, love the way the red pops against the white card base. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Ardyth said...

I'm struggling on this one (I know, I know, I'm on the DT, I should be able to come up with something - I have until Friday!) I love your sweet hot chocolate - a perfect Christmassy sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Festive Friday and CASology this week!

Unknown said...

this is absolute perfection! fabulous coloring...the hexagon bg is an awesome touch

Geri said...

Kimberly, this is THE perfect SWEET themed card!!! I just adore it! So very happy to see that you've joined us again!!!

Kim M said...

Wonderful card! I'm not sure what to do for this FF challenge. You really nailed it. :-)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.