Monday, July 27, 2015

I quite like your smile......Especially when it rains!



Well ..the heat wave is over.
I say YAY to that.  

The rain is a refreshing change.
Especially for me, a born and bred Washingtonian of
Scandinavian decent..I have snow in my blood 
and love the cold....in the heat...I basically melt.
Wish it were not so true.

I hope that you all are well.
Here is my card for the color Throwdown and
CTS this week..
Have a great week my friends.






  







---------------------------------Thanks for popping by!!------------------------------------
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
========






Hannelie said...

Ah Kimberly! This is such a creative and beautiful take on the sketch!
Love it... thanks for joining us at CTS!

Tammy Hershberger said...

A-DOR-able!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the pop of shiny green :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Oh so cute, Kimberly! LOVE!!

~amy~ said...

So cute Kimberly! I'm with you on the heat...hate it.

Shelly said...

Adorable, Kimberly!

Vickie Z said...

Love the sweet bunny and umbrella Kim!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love that green umbrella with that adorable bunny!! Great design!

OH Babs said...

Very cute card Kimberly a nice CAS card.

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly....this is just too darn cute. I love your sweet little bunny floating down holding that fabulous umbrella!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

agree, love the rain from last weekend, so refreshing. And this little bitty card (well, not really but the sweet bunny is bitty) is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fabulous CAS design! Love the variegated colors in the umbrella! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Ack! So cute! One of my favorite ME images, too! Fun, fun take on the sketch!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.