Wednesday, July 8, 2015

StampNation Guest Designer (July 08): - Christmas in July!


StampNation Guest Designer - Week 2



This week the Inspiration
 is to make a 
Design a Christmas Card in 
Non Traditional Colors!

Boy...if you know me...I LOVED this Challenge!

Here is my Sneak Peek:..............................




I hope that you are up for NEW challenges too!
A NEW realm of possibilities!
I hope you can check it out
 and see what I mean.

Check out StampNation
and also Catherine Poolers Blog!

---------------------------------Thanks for popping by!!------------------------------------
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
=========
~amy~ said...

Love this sneak peek...such a fun card!!!

Julie Ebersole said...

EEP!!! *monkey clapping* I ADORE this, chica!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun!! :)

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE your take on the challenge, Kimberly! So fun!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....this is just too darn cute!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.