Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Some Odd Girl Playtime.....


I heard to NEVER discard your 
watercolor mishaps.
They just might come in handy
 for another project!


Coloring of Some Odd Girl Stamps I
did on vacation.. Fussy cut and set aside.
Watercolor play that didn't quite work for 
another project.

Put them together.. and BAMM you 
have some very bold FUNKY
modern cards...

Hope that you are having a nice day....


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========

!neke said...

There you are again with your fancy odd girls !
Love them !
greets Ineke

Shelly said...

Oooh, awesome cards!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW....this is a pair of incredible beauties my friend and I just love your ink smooshing!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.