Monday, February 15, 2016

ELLEN's Mix it UP -Penny Black and OLS!



Banner-MIX-it

Mix it up Challenge!  - Ellen's Essentials and PENNY BLACK!
Oh, big FAN of Both!
And a sweet little ONE LAYER
for a friend..
OLS24 FRIENDS

OLS




Inspired today to make another card. 

 I took the day off today to spend with family and took my mom out to do some shopping that she had been wanting to do.  That means Goodwill and another thrift store.  I am always limitiug myself to bargains and great ones at that.  
Would you beleive that I found and 18 inch round butcher block sealed in the Bon Macy's plastic still, thats right, I said EIGHTEEN inches...for  $20.. that heavy ginormous thing is $99 in stores...

Ome of my brother always chefs it and barbeques the BEST at his house for family..

On to my card...



ESSENTIALS BY ELLEN CLEAR STAMPS, UP THE HAPPY





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

SD pooja said...

So cute !

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card! Jo x

!neke said...

Great stamps !!!!!!

Ineke X

~amy~ said...

Super fun one layer card!
ooohhh...thrift shopping! Love that. Sounds like you scored!

maria f. said...

Perfectly designed and fun too!

Leslie Germain said...

He is so fun!!! Fabulous!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card...love that sweet kitty.

Ardyth said...

Wonderful - love the joyous feel of the little kitty! So glad you joined us at OLS!

I Card Everyone said...

I LOVE that cat!@!! He looks just like I did last birthday! =] =]
[why am I not getting your posts by email anymore? I'm re-signing up today!] xx
=]

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.