Thursday, February 18, 2016

FUSION: (February 18)

FUSION FANS!!!

You are out there....
AM I RIGHT.....I knew it!  
These COLORS rock yeah!

So I am really trying to MAXIMIZE 
my love for the sets I have...
I have so so..MANY Avery Elle
sets that I should be showing the love for!

As of late..I am not having much 
time at all to show love for much... 
Busy now..




PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.




Avery Elle Pixie Dust!                        

   

 



Challenge 33 alt


I can't wait to see your creation!
And you have 2 weeks!

FUSION!

And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!



 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to 
the FUSION Gallery!

========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------
cm said...

You 'should' have many AE sets, Kimberly, because you create magic with them! These darling fairies are proof...ultra sweet!
Hugs~c

Leigh Penner said...

I love your super sweet card, Kimberly! FAbulous take on the challenge!

Julia Aston said...

What sweet little fairies! glad you got to use this pretty set!

Jeanne J. said...

Aww I love these little fairies, and I do believe you might have just sold this set to me! Your color is amazing as always and the stars make this even more magical!

sandie said...

You rocked the colours and the sketch, such an cute card x

Unknown said...

Great way to use the sketch and your colors are awesome!! And you coloring!! So pretty!! xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is just precious Kimberly!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Kimberly

I'd have never dreamed to paint the fairy's wings in those shades, but it works SO WELL! These cute little ladies stand right out and make your card so fun and bold!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card Kimberly...love those sweet wee fairies.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

seriously adorable! Love your coloring girl!

Lee-Anne said...

eeep...too cute for words, Kimberly! I adore your little pixies!

Karren said...

Those fairies are just the cutest! Fabulous card!

SonjaK said...

Beautiful take on the sketch and the color combination! Love those fairies too. So pretty altogether.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.