Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Impressing Savvystamps!


My IMPRESS-ive Friend!

My friend Amy Tsuruta was recently a guest of Impress Cards and Crafts.  It was so wonderful, and so fittingly perfect!!!  I actually met Amy a few years ago when she inquired about a card I made on my blog with the Space Needle that she recognized it as an Impress item.  

Meeting crafters that you have so much in common with in real life is a new found joy!  And I do owe it all to Amy.  Over the last few years we have added to our numbers of PNW crafters and meet at least once a month at Amy's to craft, chat, inspire and be inspired.  

A handful of us went to CHA together and had a blast!  We meet up for classes at Impress too for fab fun times.

This post is dedicated to Amy and our meeting over a local love IMPRESS
- (featuring Impress stamps, Savvy stamps, Josephinekimberling designs for Impress, and EVERYTHING else!!!  

Thanks Amy, for all that you do for the community and us pals in your rag-tag crafty group!



























=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------


Cindi said...

LOVE all of these cards! So pretty and creative!

Diane Jaquay said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I would love to meet you and Amy some day, of course seeing as how I live in PA not sure how that would happen, but you have a standing invitation to stay at my house if you're ever on the east coast!

Shelly said...

WOOOW! These are all beautiful!!

~amy~ said...

awwwwwwww....you're the sweetest. Love seeing all of these awesome cards in one post!

None None said...

Wow!! What a great collection of cards! Love the Seattle and PNW theme (as well as the coffee theme). Amy is truly a wonderful and special blogger! I have not had the pleasure of meeting her (yet) as I'm on the opposite coast, but have corresponded with her several times. She is truly a sweetheart and one of the most encouraging bloggers I've come across. So this post could not be dedicated to a finer person! BTW, my favorite cards in this collection are the CAS Nordic sweater warm hugs & the red, white and blue Seattle skyline (WOW!).

Have a happy day!

SugarGem said...

Oh how sweet you are! Amazing!

Greta said...

Love your cards--especially the first one! Wish I was closer & could join your group & go shopping at Impress!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.