Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Artsystamper Addicts Design Team - Sketched Spring Blossoms


TheArtsystamperShop


I am sharing a new shop (to me) the amazing 
illustrated digital images of
 Beverly Cole

My second project is creating with the lovely images from the Sketched Spring Blossoms

This set is so beyond gorgeous.
I say that again, ALL of  Beverly's work
is beyond gorgeous


TRICKS and TIPS:
I added texture as well as interest by adding several layering colors in a random dotted pattern.

Additional depth was added by outlining in a soft grey to mimic a shadow to have the image appear to be lifted up just slightly from the white background.




This set is also offered already colored.....
WOW..
I love that!  


Sentiment: Penny Black Wood Mount
Coloring Medium:
 Spectrum Noir 
Tri-Blends Alcohol Markers


True Blue, Blue Turquoise, Jade Green, Light Green, Dull Green,  Green Turquoise. Ice Grey, 
Citrus Green, Purple.
GRAB your box here ---Crafters Companion
=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================
Darlene said...

WOW the colors are just GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for the tips ... I'll have to give that a try! BEAUTIFULLY done teamie!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.