Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Woodblock Wednesday - Tropical Vibes!


Tsuruta Designs

Well folks, beyond thrilled to join 
my friend Amy for 
Woodblock Wednesday.
She knows I have literally hundreds
 of wood block stamps.
And really love them.. 

Amy caught me buying a few when we ran into each other at the IMPRESS 32nd Anniversary. When I say ran into..I mean it.
  I was gazing at a shelf, I turned round and there she was...BOOP right in front of me..we looked at each other...
recognized each other and then laughed!

I am ALL about the plants and succulents now.  You will see alot of them since by haul was almost all plants and cacti...Some birds too!


Today I bring a Tropical Flair Card











Wood Mount Stamps:
Main Image: 
Sentiment: Cosmo Cricket Advantus Corp COS68314
Background: 
Heidi Swapp Gold Spray
Ink: 
Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive -Fuschia
Coloring: 
Spectrum Noir Aquablend Water Markers:
Sunset, Fuschia, Blossom

 Spectrum Noir 




Harmony by Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Dye Inkpad - Fuchsia


=======================================


"Hundreds you say Kimberly....Really?!!!! "
Well I have been collecting since I was 17..not ashamed to say I am 50 now.
I have recycled all the old ones for newer styles over the years..I do have a few ancient straglers I have kept.

LOL....


=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================

~amy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE how you worked your magic on that beautiful hibiscus!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the way you did the background and your coloring of the hibiscus is amazing!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!!!!! The colors of the hibiscus make my heart happy! XX

I Card Everyone said...

Hello gorgeous friend! You girls have brought me right smack dab back in the middle of our Impress shopping day together - a memory, and time I'll cherish forever! [still laugh when she called out my total sale!]
Speaking of forever... isn't that the beauty of those indestructible rubber stamps?? I'd love to see your collection!!
OH YOUR CARD... lol - nearly as beautiful as you, that's all I'm sayin'... LOve it in every way! xo
=]

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.