Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Artsystamper Addicts Design Team -

TheArtsystamperShop


I am sharing the amazing illustrated 
digital images of
 Beverly Cole

Rare chance I get that I am able to 
sit and create a total digital scrap page. 
 I love to see an image and 
then find a perfect photo to 
accentuate the colors or mood.  
This lovely young lady is my niece Kyleigh. 
 A fun trip to the local Reptile Zoo.



Showcasing the Perfect Pansies set as well as the sentiment from My Magnolia Set!

Perfect Pansies Digital Stamp Set


My Magnolia Digital Stamp Set

Digital Paper : APenningtons Yours Truly Solids

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

=======================================
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.