Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Hope


HOPE

This goes out to all who struggle on a daily basis.
Mind body and soul.
I am with you.

Yet alone.  
I am hopeful for changes that have made me more energetic.
Hopeful that I can rise above my mental blocks.

Each day is a new day.
A new promise 
of HOPE.



Card Supplies:
Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Baby Blue, Parakeet, Frozen Lake, Altenew HOPE Die, PTI Die On the Border Floral Bliss, Spellbinders Glass Effects Die.


======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your beautiful card and amazing post today!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Just wanted you to know your post today was appreciated. You are never alone when you are a part of this wonderful crafty community, regardless of how big or small your role in it is. Someone is always here to offer hope and someone else there to return it. Wishing you all the best and hoping the same for myself :-)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.