Sunday, October 12, 2014

A2Z Scrapbooking and Jingle Belles!



Well this is me goofing aroud with some stuff.
I came down with a nasty cold friday late afternoon...
Yeah, my colds
like to zap me for the entire weekend....
I said they were
nasty!!!

Sunday late afternoon... I am slowly 
starting to feel better... 

This didn't turn out as I envisioned..
but I like the hot pink globe!
(scrap the rest of it..)

I am joining along with A2Z Scrapbooking
I am a fan of Barb G of Barb's Studio Creations..
And since I have used a few Hero Arts Stamps..I am in!

Also for a GREAT cause the Jingle Belle's Pink for the Cause!





HERO Arts Stamps


I hope you are able to get crafty this weekend!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


ThePurplePlace said...

What a beautu this is Kimberly! I'm love the design and love the unique way you used the two Hero Stamp together! So creative -- and you used on of my newest favorites too (Jingle) Love it!!

Thanks so much for taking part in the Challenge and Good Luck! It's great having you here!!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

~amy~ said...

Oh I love it!!! Awesome pop of PINK!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful scene you've created! Very pretty card!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I'm so happy you're playing along in the challenge this month...Yay!!! Your globe ornament is really pretty, and the sentiment is so elegant, Kimberly! Both are perfect with your winter scene, too! As always, you've created a gorgeous card with lovely details!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at a2z Scrapbooking Challenge, and thank you for your kind words! Good luck in the drawing, girlfriend :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

GORGEOUS K! I hope you are feeling better my friend! Hugs!

Monika Reeck said...

sweety the background looks like it snow it really snow..adorable deer and lovely pink on your card...beautifully done

Diane said...

Super! What a cool background too.

Deb said...

What a lovely card, the pink globe is inspired!

lauren bergold said...

ok, well, YES, the *PINK GLOBE* is totally my very favorite part, but i love the rest of this, too! brilliant combination of stamps and diecuts AND possibly the best use of a bokeh background EVER! thanks very much for "thinking pink" with us at JINGLE BELLES!!! <3

ps: hope you feel better soon!

cm said...

A breath-taken-away unique festive scene with the unique combination of images and colours you've paired. Incredibly pretty; incredibly creative! Another WOW!!
Hugs~c

creative lady said...

Love your card. Thanks for playing along with a2z Scrapbooking challenge.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.