Sunday, October 26, 2014

Top Dog Dies -Sunday FUN DAYS!

Thanks for coming to my Weekly
Post for Top Dog Dies!




Today on the Top Dog Died Blog 
I am sharing a
Very simple and easy to recreate 
Thanksgiving Invitation.
This Invitation is for all levels of crafters and a fun way 
to craft an invitation with family, for your family!



Here is a sneak..


Would LOVE if you went and checked it out on the Top 
Dog Dies Blog!
I give the full tutorial there.

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Deepti said...

This is awesome :) love the colors and great design

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gonna go see.... :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.