Friday, October 10, 2014

SMILE........Tag YOU'RE it


I was inspired by the cute stapled tab 
and adding 
fun accents on the tag!
I used some great Studio Calico DP
and LOVE the MAMBI Soft Spoken 
Sentiment line
Stickers!


Hope your weekend is crafty!

Supplies
MAMBI Sticker Frames Sentiment
Studio Calico Wanderlust DP
Martha Stewart Stars anywhere Punch
Misc. Pearl Accent Embellishments
Ultra Fine Glitter Tape Gold
Peach Twine
Black Copic




Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Lisa Lara said...

Awwwwww Kimberly, this is such a happy, modern and classy creation. I love that "smile" sentiment stapled.

~amy~ said...

This is awesome...love all the bits on your tag!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite cards you have made!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet tag Kimberly. Love the layers, the pretty flowers... great elements.

cm said...

Oh WOW! I'm going to echo Vicki: LOVE x LOVE this!! Awesome ++++
Hugs~c

I Card Everyone said...

Add me to the LOVE list! I used a staple on a card the other day - kinda last minute.. now why was that so scary?
=/ Michele

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love it! Wonderful take on Lisa's card!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.