Tuesday, October 7, 2014

MUSE - Vicki Dutcher!


MUSE is a sweet Challenge
You get to be inspired by wonderful card artists
and run with your interpretation!

I hope you join in and see the wonderful



Supplies:
Hero Arts Large Bloom
Misc Stampin' Up
Reverse Confetti Sentiment
Stampin' Up Embossing Powder Black
Rangers Seafoam Embossing Powder
Confetti Vellum
Versamark






Posting to MUSE!
Vicki Dutcher's Card!!!!


Please be sure to Check Out the
MUSE Designers 
They are dedicated crafters that continue to
INSPIRE Every Day!


=====================================


=======================================================

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Rahmat said...

Great interpretation Kimberly, love the black embossing on vellum.

Julie B said...

Love this interpretation of Vicki's Muse card. I love the sharp contrast between the black and white with the softer vellum panel, v classy. :)

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunning take on Vicki's card - I always love b&w cards, Jo x

Irish Cherokee said...

Very nice Kimberly. Love the embossing on the vellum. Very classy. - Jim

Vicki Dutcher said...

I knew I would love what you created AND I DO! So classy with the b&w!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

hello beautiful! You or the card you ask?! I am talking to both! :)

I did make a card for the one layer Muse Challenge, I just never got a good photo to post. :(

Kelly Griglione said...

How striking this is in b&w, Kimberly! A bold, sassy card indeed. Love it!!

Lisa Lara said...

This is absolutely tremendous Kimberly. So beautiful. The white and black is so striking.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love your take on Vicky's card, Kim! Your card makes a real statement! Bold and beautiful!

Toni said...

So dramatic--love it

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! I really love your take on the MUSE challenge - so striking!
Caroline xxx

~amy~ said...

I'm not sure how I missed this one...it's so striking! Those blooms are awesome.

~amy~ said...

I'm not sure how I missed this one...it's so striking! Those blooms are awesome.

Ardyth said...

Somehow, I knew this was yours even before I looked. And yet it's so clearly inspired by Vicki's card, too! Love the clean embossing and the oversize flowers! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

sandie said...

Love your take on Vicki's card, stunning flowers and wonderful use of the vellum x

Michelle said...

Ooh! Bold and gorgeous! Love it!

Shona Chambers said...

Wow, those flowers are stunning and such a bold CASE of Vicki's card. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Barb Ghig said...

Always late for the party...What a BEAUTY, Kimberly! I love the striking contrast of the black, white and seafoam...wow! I also love how you softened it with your vellum sentiment panel! Such a beautiful take on Vicki's card!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous and stunning! I love your embossed florals!

Neets B said...

Wow, really classy Kimberly. I love your monochrome interpretation of Vicki's card, so stylish x

cm said...

Beautiful, elegant, classy...wow!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.