Thursday, October 23, 2014

Best Little Pumpkin



Trying to use my Stampin' Up!
Tonight I have some time to make a card.

 I knew I wanted to stamp this little
cutie and the colors of The Challenge
paired with the Sketch of the Stampin' Celebration
was just the ticket!!!

I hope you are getting crafty too!





Stampin' Up Main Image!




Colors of The Challenge!









Theme of AAA Cards


And since it is ALL out ALL STYLES Halloween at AAA Card
Linking up my Very Halloween Card!!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!
--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!


(HERE)
Jane said...

Great card Kimberly. Love the image - so gentle and non scary. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Kimberly. Great job using all those wonderful papers. You combined them brilliantly. Love her.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute little image - way to cover the challenges! Thanks for joining in with AAA!

~amy~ said...

super cute, love how you colored her.

Linda said...

I just received a similar stamp today so I'm going to try this challenge, Miss Kimberly. Love it...and you.

Victoria Lavender said...

Wow, you worked into 3 challenges and its a great!Thanks so much for sharing it with us at AAA cards. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

Unknown said...

Hi Kimberly! Love your card... the sketch is perfect for this stamp set and I love the colour combo! I haven't had a ton of time to make cards or play along with other challenges lately, and I MISS it! I keep thinking my life will slow down.... ha! Anyway... glad to see your card in the gallery!

Nance said...

Super darling card, Kimberly! Sweet image and love that doily border! Nance

Lesley said...

Love that sketch and your colouring is amazing, Kimberly! WOW!

Heather North said...

Love your sweet little pumpkin. You've inspired me to pull out my Greeting Card Kids and ink her up again this week. :)

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, this image is darling.

cm said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! Your image is coloured so wonderfully; a charming Halloween card in every way!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.