Monday, October 13, 2014

Stampin' Celebration Announcement - SC89 Sketch!


Hello Card Fans!!  

I am now a part of the Stampin' Celebration!
Design Team!

I know, I know... Another team.. I really am not on that many, 
and I really try to focus on ones I can grow with or LOVE.
I have a new found love of Stampin' Up!
The newest catalogs really have jumped up to the
here and now and lovely...

For this Challenge Blog---
ALL Supplies are welcome!!!!
 (you don't have to use or own Stampin' Up! Product)
Also Cards, Layouts, Tags, etc..
So if you don't have Stampin' Up!...still play along, 
and if you do, cool!

I will focus my creations on using 
Stampin' Up! Stamps
Only because I need to justify my hoarding.. I mean my
adoration and lovely collection of their stamp sets. 
...and my habitual purchases.... 
(heh heh!!)


Here is my first DT Card for this GREAT Sketch..




A Bright Card to cheer up a friend.....................

Supplies
Stampin' Up! Products:
 Really Good Greetings
Midnight Muse Ink
Other Products:
Pebbles DP Garden Party  (Rain Paper)
BoBunny DP Key Lime Sun-Dew Paper (Orange Wavy)
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders (I ADORE these)
Doodlebug Enamel Dots



Stampin' Celebration!


Design Team Members!

--Kimberly Wiener -Wienerhoneymooners ----You are Here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


~amy~ said...

Yay YOU!!!!!! Congrats and I love your card...all the pretty patterned paper and awesome sentiment...LOVE

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Ohhh love that sentiment and your papers! Congratulations!

Monika Reeck said...

Love the DP you choose and the sketch you used and nice strip of the newspaper there..lovely card Kim,...hugs, Monika

Monika Reeck said...

And congrats for another DT member yeah you rock lady...hugs, Monika

Kim Heggins said...

Congrats to you! How fun too and this sketch is fabulous just like your card.

Ka's Creations said...

Hi Kim. I am so glad to found your blog by chance. I have never heard of the Stampin' Celebration so I am definitely going over there to check it out. Congrats to you on landing on a design team! I am off to become a follower of your blog as I love seeing your previous work!

Michelle said...

You go girl!
Congratulations for adding a new team to your roster. Yay! This is a pretty awesome card to be starting with. Love those fun colors!

Deepti said...

Yay! Congrats on ur new DT gig! Love u bold design and all the graphic look :)

Laura Norris said...

How exciting!!! Great card.

cm said...

Woo hooo!!! Congrats galore, my friend! Your debut card is nothing short of stunning; definitely evidence that you more than deserve to be on this team! Excited for you and for us; more Kimberly-awesome-ness to gaze at and admire! Yayyyy...
Hugs~c

Lisa Lara said...

What a fun card Kimberly. I love how you used the large sentiment as your focal point with that awesome paper.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.