Sunday, October 26, 2014

Little Tangles - Inspired by the Design Team


Inspiration..Where do you get it?

The designers for the Neat and Tangled Team, 
and the little tangles challenge team are absolutley FAB.  

I was inspired by not one, but two designers!


I LOVED the cards by 
Tracy Ercole 
and 
Jessica Pascarella

I loved the ombre and the blues of Jessica's card, 
and the sentiment and splatter of Tracy's

My Inspired creation.......................................
Supplies:
Neat and Tangled Dreams Stamp
Versamark, Recollections Snow Embossing Powder
Ranger's Distress Inks, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberries
Neat and Tangled Sequins


Here are my Inspiration cards



Also a Note, I was very moved by the 
Caring Heart Card Drive
Please find out more  
Click Here for all the details, including what to send and where to send it. Note: All cards must be received by November 28, 2014.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!
--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!


(HERE)



Katie Ann Brooks said...

this looks like a perfect summer night sky- gorgeous!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

May Park said...

Wow!! Love this, Kimberly!!! What an amazing background you created. The colors blended perfectly! Did you splatter some water on it to make white spots? Great effect!

Michelle said...

Pure heaven! Frankly, I prefer your card. It's awesome!

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous card mf....

~amy~ said...

Your ombre inkiness is awesome.

SD pooja said...

Beautiful ! I loved the inked bg..awesome

Jessica Pascarella said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors! Wonderful job!

Betty said...

So so so pretty your card, Kimberly. Love how you create your background. Thanks for playing along with Little Tangles and hope to see you again ;-)

Tracy Ercole said...

This is gorgeous, I love it. And I'm honoured that I was one of the people that inspired you to make this card.

cm said...

You've taken inspiration from the two cards, transforming it into a gorgeous creation of your own. That background is dreamy perfection, absolutely 'right' for your sentiment!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.