Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Supportive Card for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


SPECIAL FEATURE

Turn the Top Dog Dies Corset Die
 into a "Supportive" Card!



Make a card to show you care.  



I ADORE the intricate details!!! .................



I hope you like my idea...

SPECIAL Feature: 

Top Dog Dies Corset Die



Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set


Top Dog Dies Vintage A2 Mat Die



Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


~amy~ said...

Kimberly, this is gorgeous!

Laura Norris said...

Perfect!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous and genius!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!! :)

cm said...

A powerfully beautiful card for an oh-so-worthy case. Fabulous!
~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.