Sunday, October 26, 2014

Another Birthday Card!!!


I made SEVERAL Cards inspired by 
Colour Me
and 
Shirley B's birthday!!

Maria   - Reislingmama 
is hosting the 
Shirley-Bee Birthday Blog Party!!!!


SU Ink Colours Blackberry Bliss, Crisp Cantaloupe, Elegant Eggplant
Memento Black

I inked the large bloom in Crisp Cantaloupe, then I took mini sponges and inked the purples in various areas, stamped, too Easy!

I really had several ideas.......................................



Looooooove the Colour Me...! Colors!



Also a Note, I was very moved by the 
Caring Heart Card Drive
Please find out more  
Click Here for all the details, including what to send and where to send it. Note: All cards must be received by November 28, 2014.

Thanks for coming by my blog!
--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!


(HERE)
Hannelie said...

I LOVE the rich bold flowers and color choices!
FANTASTIC!

Kim M said...

Love this Kim! The colours are fantastic and love the design. I love that big peony stamp! I have it and you made me want to pull it out again! :-)

~amy~ said...

How many cards did you make this weekend?! Love these!

Maura said...

Wow, that is a fabulous card set! The colors are so striking - I especially love the first one with the outline of flowers - so simple, and elegant!

Toni said...

Wow! Indeed a great combo!

Colleen said...

Those are gorgeous colors and your card is stunning! Thank you for sharing it at Seize the Birthday!

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful set of cards Kimberley! Love the mix of colors you used on them!

maria f. said...

So happy to see the gorgeous peonies making a guest appearance, Kim😉

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE your combo of cards! GF you were on a serious roll!! :)

Kara said...

awesome!

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful collection of cards. Love the colou combination.

shirley-bee said...

This is stunning, Kimberly! Gorgeous bold image and colours. Thanks so much for joining in my linky party again, and for playing at Seize The Birthday!

Susie W. said...

Wow Kimberly! I love each and every one of these cards. The colors are so rich and warm!
Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

Glenda J said...

STUNNING! You did an amazing job with the colours on this. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Kim S said...

What a fabulous use of those bold colors on the lined image!

cm said...

Bold, beautiful and all around dazzling! These would make such an awesome gift set...
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.