Saturday, October 4, 2014

CASE of Rosemary Dennis - Hey There....Rosigrl!


Folks, this is a DIRECT
CASE of a Wonderful Card Pal of Mine, 
Rosemary Dennis  --of--  Hey There....Rosigrl!!!
Rosemary is the sweetest.
We were on CASology for some time together
and I love popping in to see her from time to time.
She is a PNW gal too!!!
(Rosi, we still need to meet up!)

I received her card below for Cristmas last year
and I was so smitten with it that I ran out and got the supplies
chomping at the bit when I would CASE it!

Now that it is World Card Making Day, 
I am pleased that I have the rest of
the papers ans supplies to CASE this to 
my satisfaction!!!






PTI Stylish Sentiments Holiday
SSS Banner Die
Lil Inkers Stiched Mat Die
Penny Black Festive Forest 
Pens: Copic, Pale Sepia YR24, Bougainvillaea  R43
Stamp Marker American Crafts Yellow
Stazon Black Ink
Zazz! Diamond glitter accent glue
Ki Foam Squares
SU! Coastal Cabana Ink, Coastal Cabana Cardstock
SU! DP 

Rosemary's Lovely Card:
Original Post (Here)




--------------------And ANOTHER Christmas Card.
I actually went back and added little glitter snow spots
(too lazy to take another pic)


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)
Rosemary said...

aawww... you are so sweet Kimberly!! love your CASE of my card!! the snowglobe card is so sweet, too! (and yes... we still need to meet up sometime!)

Maura said...

Love both your card and Rosemary's! The choice of the soft colors is so pretty and I love the "sketched" look of the borders on the little rectangles. The snow globe card is very cute - that focal image is so sweet. Thanks for all your personal comments on my cards - they mean a lot to me and left me smiling!

Maura said...

Oh, forgot to mention - I'm beesmom at split coast

Barb Ghig said...

Two really fun Christmas cards, Kimberly! Love your CASE of Rosemary's card...I can see why you 'had' to get the supplies, and it was so worth it! Your snowglobe card is really darling, too!
It's always so much fun to stop by your blog!!!

Monika Reeck said...

your CASE ing Rosemary card is soo sweeet and both are lovely yours and from Rosemary...and the snowglobe is really swwweeeett my friend...did I asked you your address? May I send you a christmas card too my friend..please reply me with your addy...ok...I try to make a special card for you Kimberly..hugs, Monika

cm said...

Happy dancing on a gallery walk, sweet friend! Going to indulge myself in some Kimberly-only time! Your case of Rosemary's card = awesome! Love those trees and the colours you've selected. "Must have" products...oh yeah! Your second card: only exponentially adorable!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.