Sunday, October 19, 2014

Top Dog Dies -Sunday FUN DAYS!

Thanks for coming to my Weekly
Post for Top Dog Dies!




Today I am sharing a
Pacific Northwest FALL INSPIRED
Card. 
A little wet, drizzling, but with a 
dazzling beauty too!




Here are the AWESOME Dies 
I used for this Card:
(Again, the stitching is FAB!)

----------------------------
SALE $10!

========================================================

Speaking of PNW, Yesterday Amy Tsuruta
 hosted a "Holiday Kick Off."
I made these card kit projects
for all to make.  
We had a blast!!!
Here are the gals:






=======================================================================


Check out Top Dog Dies
Check out the SALE SAVINGS (HERE)

Oh, as for a GREAT savings for cool Dies,

Top Dog Dies Party Drinks Die Set

I LOVE these Dies, and they are 
on SALE $14.19!
(Regular $16.00)


Supplies:
DVWV Textured cardtstock Matstack Jewels
Confetti Celebration SU! Paper
Top Dog Dies Party Drinks Dies Set
Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set
SP Stamps Sentiment 
Memento Tuxedo Black


Top Dog Dies Party Drinks Die Set



Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


Hannelie said...

cool dies!
Love your cards Kimberly!

~amy~ said...

oooohhhh...love your fall inspired card!
Super fun congrats card...love all the diecutting.
Yay for crafty fun!!!!! I'm so tired this morning...haha...it's like a crafty hangover :)

Michelle said...

I love these! Such pretty leaves. Perfect for a wet Autumn day. And the drinks....AWESOME! That was such a great use of patterned paper. It gave the drinks a Mad Men vibe that I adore.

Have a fun, crafty week!

cm said...

Ahhh...pretty fall card, Kimberly - and yes, those dies are knock-outs! Your crafting outing with the gals: how fun must that be! I'm green with envy *grin*
Hugs~c

Deepti said...

I love the water colored BG :) such a pretty card !

!neke said...

What a great fall card!
Great dies! Love them!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh awesome use of the dies! So fun you all got together again!

ps - I signed up for email subscription and I AM NOT GETTING YOUR POSTS - piss. Sure wish there was an answer to why it isn't working -- you aren't the only one I am not getting!! I'm going to plan B.

Monika Reeck said...

Cool DIES
and great fall leaves you have creating and I love the beverage card too..great one my friend and I just realized...you did not posting for about 5 days my friend..wow I always look much many lovely cards from you, you must be really busy with your real life me too my friend..also...I finished visiting all your post today yaay....hugs and kisses, Monika

Lisa Lara said...

I love the stitching on those leaf dies. Your background is awesome Kimberly. And I love what you did with the Cocktail dies. Love how you used color. Thanks again for all your hard work yesterday. Mwah.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, Miss Lady!!!

Jen W. said...

That first card is gorgeous, Kimberly! Did you watercolor that background?

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.