Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Shirley-Bee!



HAPPY Birthday SHIRLEY Bampton!!!!

Maria   - Reislingmama 
is hosting the 
Shirley-Bee Birthday Blog Party!!!!

I LOVE Shirley's BOLD choices, being somewhat of a BOLD cardmaker myself
swanted some strong colors.
The ColourMe Colors are FABULOUS!

Shirley, I hope your DAY is AMAZING!!!


SU Ink Colours Blackberry Bliss, Crisp Cantaloupe
Memento Black



I really had several ideas....Settled on the wreath with roses!



Looooooove the Colour Me...! Colors!

And since Shirley is on the Seize the Birthday DT, 
a posting to there too!
Hurrah!


I MUST add that one of my Favorite Cards was INSPIRED by
Shirley B and Gayatri Murali!!!
So here is an excerpt of the POST

I always LOVE seeing my
 MUSES that are out and about crafting 
away straight from the heart!   
I fell MADLY in LOVE
with Shirley Bampton's recent cards, 
Check her blog out..Seriously, AMAZING!!!

And then when I saw Gayatri's recent post.....

And it was too much for me, I had to try the 
Slosh and Scribble technique of their recent
wonderful cards!!!

I seriously ADORE this!!!  ----YOU MUST Try too!!!
Supplies:
WPlus9 Sentiment Hand Lettered Hello
Stampin' Up Summer Silhouette's
Inks: Colorbox Fluid Chalk: Bisque, Yellow Ochre, 
Lime Pastel, Rouge, Tangerine
Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Pilot Black Fine Tip Pen
Doodlebug Enamel Dots

Inspiration MUSES for me are 
Two AMAZING artists:

      


 

    



Thanks for coming by my blog!
--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!


(HERE)

Jen W. said...

I love that you cranked out not 1 but 5 cards for Shirley and all 5 of them are amazing! so much gorgeousness!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OMG, look at all of these! The orange and purple are awesome and the florals are breathtaking!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!!!

Michelle said...

Wow! All of these are truly amazing! Like REALLY amazing! Whatever you're doing.....keep it up. You OWN blog world!

maria f. said...

Can you say "prolific"? Wow. And all gorgeous (I'm partial to that giant peony), but I love this wreath combined with the appropriate sentiment. Thanks so much for coming to Shirley's party, Kim.

Sharyn Polesel said...

All of your cards are beautiful! Very interesting color combo, but it made for a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

~amy~ said...

You are one busy girl...I absolutely adore all of your cards!!!

Susie W. said...

Great cards Kimberley! Love the color combinations!
Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

shirley-bee said...

Wow, Kimberly, these are all fantastic! I love the drama of that colour scheme, and the fabulous image and sentiment! Thanks so much for helping to make my birthday special!

Anita in France said...

Oh my goodness, Kimberly ... what an awesome selection of cards ... and all so perfect for Shirley!! I do love the wreath particularly ... it's fantastic with those Charles Rennie Mackintosh style roses! Anita :)

OH Babs said...

All the cards are lovely Kimberly but I really like the wreath card and those colors are wonderful.

cm said...

Adding my voice to the others: your set of five cards are all gorgeous, but the one you selected for Shirley truly suits her perfectly. Love them allllllllllll!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.